- BTUs: 24,000
- Viewing Area: 40 5/8” x 13 7/8
- Included Items: Bronze Fireglass, Wall Switch And Wire, Decorative Burner, Ignition System, Solid Glass Front, Firebox, Painted Black Interior Walls
- Required Items: Venting
- Ignition Type(s): Reliable Standing Pilot OR Gas Saving Electronic Ignition With Battery Backup
- Framing Dimensions: 47"W x 38 3/4"H x 18 1/4"D (See Manual For Vented Cavity Installations)
- Venting Size/Type: 4""ID x 7"OD KIngsman Vent Or Can Be Converted To DuraVent 4""ID x 6 5/8""OD
- Vent Location: Top
- Certification: ETL, CSA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
The Kingsman ZCVRB47 gas direct vent fireplace is clean lined linear fireplace that can be installed into a chase with vents near the ceiling to reduce mantel and TV clearances.
Kingsman fireplaces are renowned for their attention to detail. They are not a company that will rush a product to market just to keep up with a quick trend. The appearance of their fireplaces are clean and timeless. The realism of their flame and logs is unmatched. If you are looking for a reliable, budget friendly fireplace, Kingsman is the fireplace you want to own.
GAS DIRECT VENT FIREPLACES
A gas direct vent fireplace is the most popular choice by both builders and homeowners for new construction or a remodel. These fireplaces burn efficiently enough to be a heat source but not too efficient to where the fire lacks realism. The term direct vent refers to the pipe within the pipe venting system that allows the fireplace to be vented both vertically or horizontally (see the manual below for more specifics ). The firebox is a sealed combustion chamber that exhausts through fireplace places inner vent pipe while drawing in an equal amount of outside air for combustion through the outer pipe. You do not use any room air that you have already paid to heat to operate the appliance. These fireplaces can be installed into wood-framed cavities while being mindful of minimal clearances around the fireplace (see the appliance manual below). Accessories like remote controls, blowers, interior liners, and different fascias (on most models) make it possible to stylize the fireplace to your homes needs.