The Ventis HE250R is a zero-clearance wood burning fireplace that features a single door with a contemporary design. It offers non-catalytic combustion technology, and a Stainless-steel secondary-air system which improves gas combustion. This unit has a 8hr Maximum Burn Time, the 2.5 cubic foot box can hold 20" logs, 80,000 BTU/H Max, and is EPA 2020 approved. 6" Ventis Stainless Steel anchor plate, fresh air intake and modern style faceplate is included.
- Heat Capacity: 850 to 2,200 square feet
- Framing Dimensions: 37 3/4"W x 41 5/8"H Non-Combustible Framing / 80"H Combustible Framing x 24 7/8"D
- 176 cfm premium blower included
- Black faceplate is included (SKU: VBA1560)
- Maximum Burn Time: 8 Hours
- Maximum Output BTU/Hour: 80,000
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Maximum Efficiency: 74%
- Certification: EPA 2020 Approved
- Firebox Volume: 2.5 Cubic Feet
- Chimney Diameter: 6"
- Max Firewood Length: 20" (Left To Right)
- Emissions Grams/Hour: 1.14
- Combustion Technology : Non-catalytic
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Fire viewing area: 258 sq. inches
VENTIS WOOD STOVES AND INSERTS
Ventis wood stoves, fireplace inserts, and built in fireplaces are engineered, designed, and built with pride in North America's largest wood stove manufacturing facility. Ventis stoves burn very efficiently, pass the rigorous 2020 EPA standards, and feature a limited lifetime warranty. A simple clean look will compliment any decor. Burning with wood will save on your gas and electric bills. A large ceramic glass window allows you to enjoy the view of the fire. Whether you are in need of a stove, to upgrade an existing fireplace, or are building a home or an addition, look to Ventis for a high efficient clean burning appliance that is built to last.