FALL 2023 PROMOTION Offer valid from October 1st to December 31st, 2023. With the purchase of a wood stove, insert or fireplace, get a free accessory: Option A - Papyrus tool set (AC02622), Option B - Ash vacuum cleaner (AC02582), or Option C - Start-up kit (AC01380). View Osburnâ€™s Website For Details
Take your existing brick or stone fireplace to a whole new level.
- Type: Wood Burning Fireplace Insert
- Heat Capacity: 1,000 - 2,700 Square Feet
- Maximum Output BTU/Hour: 110,000
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 31"W x 26 1/4"H x 18 3/8"D
- Maximum Burn Time: 10 hours
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
The Osburn 3500 Wood Insert is the biggest and baddest non-catalytic wood insert on the market. No problems getting an overnight burn with the massive 3.5 Cubic Foot fire box. Producing up to 110,000 BTUs the Osburn 3500 will comfortably heat up to 2,700 square feet in your home.
Choose form our selection of door overlays, faceplates, and faceplate finishes to make it truly unique to suit your homes dÃ©cor. Leave the ordinary behind and get this beautiful and powerful fireplace insert.
- Maximum Efficiency: 77%
- Firebox Volume: 3.5 Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length: 22"
- Emissions Grams/Hour: 1.32
- Flu Size: 6"
- Weight: 540 Lbs
- Ceramic Glass Size: 18 7/8"W x 11 3/4"H
- Certification: EPA, UL 1482, UL 737
- This model IS Mobile Home Approved
Osburn Stoves and inserts are the premium stove line for one of the largest wood stove manufacturer's in North America. Here are some of the features that sets Osburn apart from other stove manufacturers:
- Kiln Fired Clay Firebrick- Which hold up longer than pumice bricks to keep the inside of the stove hotter and burn the wood more completely.
- Stainless Steel Secondary Air Tubes- Which introduce new oxygen into the firebox creating a secondary ignition which gets more heat from less wood.
- Heavy Steel Construction- Made from a 3/16"" steel body and a 1/4"" thick steel top which carries a lifetime warranty.
- Ceramic Glass- Which can withstand high temperatures and still allows you to enjoy the fire.
- An Air Wash System- To help keep the glass clean when the stove is in use.
Clean burning, non-catalytic wood burning stoves introduce new oxygen into the firebox before the smoke leaves the stove. The new oxygen is ignited, creating a secondary burn. This generates more heat and creates a cleaner burn.