FALL 2023 PROMOTION Offer valid from October 1st to December 31st, 2023. With the purchase of a wood stove, insert or fireplace, get a free accessory: Option A - Papyrus tool set (AC02622), Option B - Ash vacuum cleaner (AC02582), or Option C - Start-up kit (AC01380). View Osburnâ€™s Website For Details
Get this large and powerful wood burning fireplace to keep you warm through the coldest winter.
- Heat Capacity: 1000-2800 Square Feet
- Maximum Output BTU/Hour: 95,000
- Product Dimensions: 50 3/4" W x 43 3/8" H x 31 3/4" D
- Framing Dimensions: 74 3/4" W x 84" H x 55 3/4" D
- Viewing Area: 33" W x 12 3/4" H
- Maximum Efficiency: 69.7%
- Maximum Burn Time: 10 Hours
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
The Horizon built in wood fireplace another well constructed product by Osburn. It is Osburn's largest wood burning model available featuring a 3.1 CU FT fire box. This large firebox will accept up to 25" logs! A 10 hour burn time will keep you from having to load the fire box in the middle of the night. Optional heat circulation kits allow you to distribute the heat to other areas of your home.
This large and powerful fireplace can heat up to 2,800 square feet at a max BTU output of 95,000. This means you can keep your family warm and cozy and do so won't break the bank. With great efficiency you can save time, money, and wood.
- Firebox Volume: 4.28 Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length: 25" (Left To Right)
- Emissions Grams/Hour: 1.6
- Flu Size: 8"
- Weight: 550 Lbs
- Ceramic Glass Size: 29 3/4" X 13 1/2"
- Certification: EPA, UL 127
Osburn Stoves and inserts are the premium stove line for one of the largest wood stove manufacturer's in North America. Here are some of the features that sets Osburn apart from other stove manufacturers:
- Kiln Fired Clay Firebrick- Which hold up longer than pumice bricks to keep the inside of the stove hotter and burn the wood more completely.
- Stainless Steel Secondary Air Tubes- Which introduce new oxygen into the firebox creating a secondary ignition which gets more heat from less wood.
- Heavy Steel Construction- Made from a 3/16"" steel body and a 1/4"" thick steel top which carries a lifetime warranty.
- Ceramic Glass- Which can withstand high temperatures and still allows you to enjoy the fire.
- An Air Wash System- To help keep the glass clean when the stove is in use.
Clean burning, non-catalytic wood burning fireplaces introduce new oxygen into the firebox before the smoke leaves the stove. The new oxygen is ignited, creating a secondary burn. This generates more heat and creates a cleaner burn.