FALL 2023 PROMOTION Offer valid from October 1st to December 31st, 2023. With the purchase of a wood stove, insert or fireplace, get a free accessory: Option A - Papyrus tool set (AC02622), Option B - Ash vacuum cleaner (AC02582), or Option C - Start-up kit (AC01380). View Osburnâ€™s Website For Details
Get warmth and beauty added to your home with this large and powerful wood burning fireplace.
- Type: Built-In High Efficiency Wood Fireplace
- Heat Capacity: 750 - 2,500 Square Feet
- Maximum Output BTU/Hour: 85,000
- Maximum Efficiency: 72%
- Framing Dimensions: 41 3/4"W x 49 1/8"H x 24"D
- Maximum Burn Time: 9 Hours
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
The Everest II Wood Burning Firepace is a larger version of the very popular Stratford II built-in wood burning fireplace. Offering clean square lines, it will match any dĂ©cor. Heating up to 2500 Square Feet make it a heating powerhouse.
A wood burning fireplace will save you a ton of money on your gas bill. This fireplace can heat up 2,500 sq. ft. at a max of 85,000 BTU. This is enough to keep your whole home and family warm a cozy through the coldest winters.
- Firebox Volume: 3 Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length: 28"
- Emissions Grams/Hour: .99
- Flu Size: 6"
- Weight: 525 Lbs
- Ceramic Glass Size: 18 3/4"W x 11 3/8"H
- Certification: EPA,, UL 127
Osburn Stoves and inserts are the premium stove line for one of the largest wood stove manufacturer's in North America. Here are some of the features that sets Osburn apart from other stove manufacturers:
- Kiln Fired Clay Firebrick- Which hold up longer than pumice bricks to keep the inside of the stove hotter and burn the wood more completely.
- Stainless Steel Secondary Air Tubes- Which introduce new oxygen into the firebox creating a secondary ignition which gets more heat from less wood.
- Heavy Steel Construction- Made from a 3/16" steel body and a 1/4" thick steel top which carries a lifetime warranty.
- Ceramic Glass- Which can withstand high temperatures and still allows you to enjoy the fire.
- An Air Wash System- To help keep the glass clean when the stove is in use.
Clean burning, non-catalytic wood burning stoves introduce new oxygen into the firebox before the smoke leaves the stove. The new oxygen is ignited, creating a secondary burn. This generates more heat and creates a cleaner burn.