FALL 2023 PROMOTION Offer valid from October 1st to December 31st, 2023. With the purchase of a wood stove, insert or fireplace, get a free accessory: Option A - Papyrus tool set (AC02622), Option B - Ash vacuum cleaner (AC02582), or Option C - Start-up kit (AC01380). View Osburnâ€™s Website For Details
This beautiful wood burning insert will give you amazing heating and save you money on your gas bill.
- Heat Capacity: 500-2200 Square Feet
- Maximum Output BTU/Hour: 80,000
- Maximum Efficiency: 74%
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 31 3/4"W x 27 1/8"H x 22 1/8"D
- Maximum Burn Time: 8 Hours
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
The Osburn Matrix 2700 Insert includes a cast iron front and blower kit, combining appearance and function. Heating up to 2200 square feet and burning for 8 hours on one load of fire wood, make this attractive and efficient wood stove a breeze to use.
This stunning fireplace insert can be placed into placed into existing brick or stone fireplace. It has a impressive max BTU output of 80,000 so your family will stay warm and comfortable. With the increase efficiency you will heat your home for far less then you are currently paying on your gas bill.
- Firebox Volume: 2.5 Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length: 20 (Left To Right)
- Emissions Grams/Hour: 1.14
- Flu Size: 6"
- Weight: 535 Lbs
- Ceramic Glass Size: 24 3/8"W x 12 1/2"H
- Certification: EPA, UL 1482, UL 737
Osburn Stoves and inserts are the premium stove line for one of the largest wood stove manufacturer's in North America. Here are some of the features that sets Osburn apart from other stove manufacturers:
- Kiln Fired Clay Firebrick- Which hold up longer than pumice bricks to keep the inside of the stove hotter and burn the wood more completely.
- Stainless Steel Secondary Air Tubes- Which introduce new oxygen into the firebox creating a secondary ignition which gets more heat from less wood.
- Heavy Steel Construction- Made from a 3/16"" steel body and a 1/4"" thick steel top which carries a lifetime warranty.
- Ceramic Glass- Which can withstand high temperatures and still allows you to enjoy the fire.
- An Air Wash System- To help keep the glass clean when the stove is in use.
Clean burning, non-catalytic wood burning stoves introduce new oxygen into the firebox before the smoke leaves the stove. The new oxygen is ignited, creating a secondary burn. This generates more heat and creates a cleaner burn. A wood burning insert will turn an inefficient open fireplace into a productive heat source. An open fireplace often pulls more heated air (that you already paid to heat) from your home than it produces. Most wood burning inserts will burn between 70% and 85% efficient. This increase in efficiency means you will get much longer burn times and get much more heat while using much less firewood. Less work, more gain. The included blower will give the insert a boost and push heat into your home more quickly.