- Type: Fireplace Insert For Existing Fireplaces
- BTUs: 32,700
- Viewing Area: 27 1/2"W x 15 15/16"H
- Included Items: Insert, Logs, Blower, Remote Control, Black Painted Interior Walls, Electronic Ignition With Battery Backup
- Required Items: Front, Faceplate/Surround, Venting
- Ignition Type(s): Gas Saving Electronic Ignition With Battery Backup
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 31 5/8" Front Width x 21" Front Height x 15" Deep x 20 1/8" Rear Width
- Efficiency: 70.9%
- Venting Size/Type: 3" Intake, 3" Exhaust
- Certification: UL, CSA, ANSI
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Info: Included Electrical Cord- (10' 6" if directed left, 8' if directed right)
Majestic Ruby Series direct vent inserts offers all the ambiance and warmth of a split-log fire made easy, without the mess and hassle of wood. The Ruby series gas fireplace inserts make enjoying a fire easy. All the ambiance and warmth of a split-log fire, without the mess and hassle of wood. A traditional fireplace can be completely changed to a brilliant glass firebed and driftwood logs. A fireplace to fit your lifestyle, whenever you want.
For over 30 years Majestic has been recognized as one of the industry's leading fireplace manufacturers. Offering a full line of built in gas direct vent fireplaces, wood fireplaces, outdoor fireplaces, gas direct vent inserts, and more.
GAS DIRECT VENT INSERTS
A gas direct vent insert transforms an open wood burning fireplace into a positive heat source. The sealed combustion chamber prevents air you have already paid to heat from going up the chimney. The insert uses flexible aluminum liner pipes that connect to the appliance, run up the chimney, and connect to a cap at the top of the chimney. One vent is for the exhaust. One other vent brings in fresh air the insert uses for combustion. Each unit requires a front to finish the face of the fireplace and a faceplate. The faceplate closes the space between the fireplace insert and your current fireplace opening.