- BTUs: 31,000
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 32 7/8"W x 25 3/4"H x 18"D
- Included Items: Heat Activated And Variable Speed Blower, Ignition System, Ceramic Glass, Firebox, Painted Black Interior Walls
- Required Items: Log Or Glass Burner, Clean View Front, Surround, Venting
- Ignition Type(s): Reliable Standing Pilot OR Gas Saving Electronic Ignition With Battery Backup
- Viewing Area: 25 5/8"W x 14 1/8"H
- Venting Size/Type: 4"- Exhaust And 3"- Intake Flexible Aluminum Pipes
- Certification: ETL, CSA
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
TheKingsman IDV34 gas fireplace insert will transform your open, drafty, messy, wood burning fireplace into a convenient heating workhorse. The IDV34 comes standard with a blower kit and a black painted interior. Choose a log kit or a contemporary burner kit to fit your style. Multiple remote options allow you to control your comfort from favorite couch or chair.
Kingsman fireplaces are renowned for their attention to detail. They are not a company that will rush a product to market just to keep up with a quick trend. The appearance of their fireplaces are clean and timeless. The realism of their flame and logs is unmatched. If you are looking for a reliable, budget friendly fireplace insert, Kingsman is the fireplace you want to own.
GAS DIRECT VENT FIREPLACE INSERTS
A gas direct vent insert transforms an open wood-burning fireplace into a positive heat source. The sealed combustion chamber prevents air you have already paid to heat from going up the chimney. The insert uses flexible aluminum liner pipes that connect to the appliance, run up the chimney, and connect to a cap at the top of the chimney. One vent is for the exhaust. One other vent brings in the fresh air the insert uses for combustion. Each unit requires a front to finish the face of the fireplace and a faceplate. The faceplate closes the space between the fireplace insert and your current fireplace opening.