- Grill Type: Built-In Pellet Grill
- Ignition Type: Digital Touch Screen
- Temperature Range: 175Â° - 700Â° F
- Included Items: 3 Temperature Probes, Interior Lights, Wind Guard, Smoke Grate, Sear Grate, Power Cord
- Required Items: 120V | 5A Power Source
- Cooking Area: 1056 Square Inches
- Cooking Grate Material: Laser Cut 304 Stainless Steel
- Pellet Hopper Capacity: 15 LBS
- Cut Out Dimensions: 34 1/4"W x 23"D x 16 1/2"H
- Overall Dimensions: 36"W x 27"D x 31"H
- Grill Body Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Certification(s): ETL TO CSA And ANSI Standards
- Warranty: Lifetime Exterior Body | 5 YR Interior Body | 3 YR Cooking Grids, Heat Shields, Ignition Parts, Electrical Parts
Pellet grills are the largest growing segment in the outdoor cooking industry. Why? You get all the convenience of cooking with gas and all the flavor of cooking with charcoal. How? Wood pellets are poured into a hopper/reservoir in the grill. From there they are mechanically move to a burn pot on the grill where they are burned and the temperature is monitored. The grill feeds pellets when you turn the temperature up. It stops when the temperature is reached. Most pellet grills can achieve low temperatures of 200Â°F or less to slow cook and can cook as high as 500Â°F+ to sear. Just pour in your pellets, turn it to the temperature you want and in a short amount of time, you will be cooking with pellets!
Coyote Outdoor Living, manufacturers of Coyote Grills provides you with everything you need for your our new outdoor kitchen. A full line of gas, charcoal, a charcoal kamado, and now pellet grills are available to choose from. All constructed out of high quality stainless steel. Coyote has you covered on all of the items you need for your outdoor kitchen such as: refrigeration, storage doors and drawers, side burners, power burners, sinks, ice chests, and more!
BUILT IN GRILLS
Built in grills are grills are installed outdoors into a kitchen island. Most built in grill manufacturers offer a full line of outdoor products to create an outdoor kitchen with all the features you enjoy in your home. Outdoor refrigerators can keep food and drinks cold. Side burners allow you to prepare side dishes and sauces to go with your main course. Bar centers and sinks help you keep things cool and sanitary. Storage drawers and cabinets allow you to store any essentials that you would use to prepare or serve your meal. How to prepare the island? The kitchen island must be manufactured out of all non-combustible materials like steel framing with Hardie Backer Board, steel framing with cement board, cinderblocks, patio blocks, or other types of non-combustible materials. Generally the island must also be vented to keep the cavity cool for items such as refrigerators and other appliances that us wiring. The appliances manual will be a great source for information as far as dimensions, clearances, installation procedures, and good building practices. If you are ever in doubt, reach out to one of our certified installation professionals.