Buck Stove Model 1110 Vent Free Gas Stove - 22"
This stove can be the perfect heating option for a bedroom or bathroom.
- Unit Dimensions: 20 1/8" H X 22" W X 7" D (36 1/2"H With Pedestal)
- Output BTUs/Hour: 10,000- Reduced for bedroom or bathroom us where permitted by code.
- This model comes with a heat activated variable speed blower.
- This model comes equipped with an oxygen depletion sensor for added safety.
- This model features a built in thermostat control that will modulate the flame on and off to reach the desired temperature set on the control dial.
- This model IS approved for use in mobile/manufactured homes.
- This model IS approved for use in in bedrooms where approved by local codes.
The Buck Stove Model 1110 Vent Free Gas stove or fireplace is built with a lower BTU capacity than the 1127 so that it may be installed into a bedroom (where approved by code). The Model 1110 features a factory installed variable speed blower system for added heat. This heater has a thermostat sensing bulb and will modulate the flame on or off based on the setting of the control dial.
This stove is offered in a wide array of install types and your choice of gas or propane fuel type. Choose the style that will suite you homes dĂ©cor best.
Disclaimer - Some states, cities, and/or municipalities have restrictions around vent-free gas fireplaces. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure you are following all laws & regulations in your area regarding vent-free fireplaces. For example: California does not allow vent-free appliances, Colorado does not allow vent-free appliances in some areas due to altitudes, and Massachusetts does not allow vent-free appliances in bedrooms or bathrooms.
|Buck Stove Model 1110 Vent Free Gas Stove - 22"|
|Included Items||85 CFM Heat Activated- Variable Speed Blower|
|Maximum CFM||85 CFMs (Included Blower)|
|Amperage Requirement||1.1 Amps (Included Blower)|
|Type||Freestanding, Single Sided|
|Fuel Type||Gas - Ventless|
|Size Range||Up To 29" Wide|
|Height||20 1/8" (36 1/2" With Pedestal)|
|Safety Information||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|