Buck Stove Little John Wood Stove
The Buck Stove Little John provides almost 75,000 BTU's and is a perfect choice to keep you warm. The Buck Stove Little John has a classic design and feel and has been designed with simplicity in mind. The Little John is built to last and is made in the USA like all other Buck Stove models.
- Dimensions: 17" W x 24-3/16" H x 26-1/4" D
- Freestanding Clearance to Combustibles* : 24" (Corner) - 24" (Rear) - 40" (Side)
- Close Clearance to Combustibles** : 14" (Corner) - 14" (Rear) - 15" (Side)
- Heat Capacity - 800 - 1,600 Sq. Feet
- EPA Tested Output BTU/H - 74,638
- EMISSIONS G/H- EXEMPT***
- Firebox Volume - 2.8 Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length- 22"(Front to Back)13"(Side to Side)
- This model does not have an ashpan
- Flu Size - 6"
- This model is not Pre Fab Approved
- This model is not Mobile Home Approved
- HEARTH PAD SIZE 28" W x 42" D****
** Little John tested with and without close clearance shields and a single wall pipe. Little John also tested with close clearance shields and double wall pipe.
*** The Little John Wood Stove is Exempt from emissions under Method 28 of the U.S. EPA Emissions Certification.
**** Hearth pad size listed is the minimum size required for verticle vent installations Heating capacities, weight and efficiency are approximations only.
|Buck Stove Little John Wood Stove|
|Additional Information||HEAT CAPACITY - 800 - 1,600 Sq. Feet|
|Additional Information||BLOWER - OPTIONAL|
|Additional Information||FLU SIZE - 6"|
|Safety Information||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|