Buck Stove Model ZCBB 36" Vent Free Gas Fire Box
The Model ZCBB 36" zero clearance universal firebox can be installed into a wood framed cavity in new construction, a remodel, or into a mantel cabinet. The black metal front of the unit can be finished over with a non-combustible material like stone, tile, or marble. Add the vent free log kit of your choosing with the features that
- CSA Certified Vent Free Firebox- (Vent Free Logs Required- Not Included)
- Framing Dimensions: 40 7/8" W x 38 1/8" H x 20 1/4" D
- Fits most 18" and 24" vent free gas logs.
- This model IS approved for use in aftermarket manufactured homes
- Disclaimer - Some states, cities, and/or municipalities have restrictions around vent-free gas fireplaces. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure you are following all laws & regulations in your area regarding vent-free fireplaces. For example: California does not allow vent-free appliances, Colorado does not allow vent-free appliances in some areas due to altitudes, and Massachusetts does not allow vent-free appliances in bedrooms or bathrooms.
|Buck Stove Model ZCBB 36" Vent Free Gas Fire Box|
|Included Items||Brick Interior Liner, Mesh Doors|
|Amperage Requirement||1.1 Amps (Optional Blower)|
|Type||Wood Framed / Built-In Fireplace, Single Sided, With Mantel|
|Fuel Type||Gas - Ventless|
|Size Range||30" - 39" Wide|
|Framing Dimensions||40 7/8" W x 38 1/8" H x 20 1/4" D|
|Safety Information||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|