The Buck Stove Model 74 ZC provides up to 40,900 BTU's and can heat 1,500 to 2,600 square feet making this model perfect for your new construction or remodeling project. TThe Model 74 ZC includes a shell that allows the fireplace to be installed into a wood framed cavity; saving on the costs of a masonry fireplace while adding increased heat output and efficiency. The Model 74 ZC features a factory installed variable speed blower and is Washington and Oregon state approved.
- Stove Dimensions: Front: 38" Wide x 34" Tall
- Framing Dimensions: 37-1/2" W x 34-3/4" H x 24-3/4" D (From Finished Wall)
- Heat Capacity - 1500 - 2600 Sq. Feet
- EPA Tested Output BTU/H - 40,900
- Emissions G/H- 3.6
- Firebox Volume - 2.6 Cubic Feet
- Max Firewood Length - 22" (side to side) OR 16"(front to back)
- This model comes with a factory installed variable speed blower
- Flu Size - 6"
- Efficiency - 78%
- This model is Mobile Home Approved*
- This model is NOT Pre Fab Approved
- This model does NOT have an ashpan
- Weight - 585 Lbs
*Requires optional outside air kit for mobile home installations