The Buck Stove Model 329 can be installed as a freestanding stove by adding the pedestal, it can be installed into an existing fireplace with a faceplate (two sizes are available depending on your fireplace size). The Model 329 provides up to 33,000 BTU's and burns 99% efficient. The factory installed variable speed blower quietly circulates warm air throughout your home. This unit features a reliable standing pilot ignition system for use with remote control or wall thermostat. Gas vent free fireplaces are a great way to add a fireplace with real flames without the added expense of a chimney.
- Unit Dimensions: 23-1/2" H x 29-1/4" W x 15-1/2" D (Height With Pedestal: 33 3/4")
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 29-1/2" W x 24" H x 6" D
- BTU Output: 33,000
- This unit comes with a heat activated, variable speed 85 CFM blower.
- This model comes with an Oxygen Depletion Sensor for added safety.
- This model features a reliable standing pilot ignition that is capable of working with a remote control or thermostat (optional in the accessories section).
- Works during power outages (excluding blower).
- This model IS approved for use in mobile/manufactured homes.
||85 CFM Heat Activated, Variable Speed Blower
||85 CFMs (Included Blower)
||1.1 Amps (Included Blower)
||Single Sided, With Mantel
||Gas - Vent Free
|Minimum Fireplace Dimensions
||29-1/2" W x 24" H x 6" D
||23 1/2" (33 3/4" With Pedestal)
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
||PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Why Choose Buck Stove?
Buck Stove has become an American icon over the last forty-four years as an elite stove manufacturing company nestled in the mountains of North Carolina. They have worked hard on their designs and manufacturing process to ensure that they provide the best quality products available on the market.