American Made Grillsâ€™ Side Burners and Power Burners are beautiful additions to your built-in outdoor kitchen. Side Burners are great for finish sauces and added cooking surface for use of pots, pans, and skillets, while the Power Burners offer a larger surface area and higher BTUâ€™s, allowing for woks, shrimp or fish boils, and more.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Total BTUs: 15,000
- Cooking Surface: 21 1/4â€ť x 11 1/2â€ť
- Front Panel LED Lighting
- Protective Lid Included
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on construction and manufacturer defects
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel construction
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on cooking grates, burners, burner covers, valves, flame tamers, and heat zone separators, temperature gauges, & hood springs
- 3 YEAR Warranty on all other parts, components, & electrical, including: LED bulbs, wire harness, & switches; power source wire; transformer; interior halogen light wire & bulb
- ď»żGold Standard Lifetime on construction, workmanship and materials for all stainless steel parts, including doors, drawers, grill liners, & carts
AMERICAN MADE GRILLS
No more replacing grills every couple of years. American Made Grills are proudly crafted and built in America. Get more for less. American Made Grills give you more performance and features for a third of the price of any comparable grill.
Most all BBQ grill heads can be placed on a portable cart with wheels. Portable grills are able to be fueled with a standard 20 pound propane tank or by your home's natural gas supply with a flexible hose. With a portable grill you are not locked into having your grill in one location. You can move the grill from to porch, patio, deck, cabin, etc.. Most grills do not require power so they make a great backup cooking in case of a power outage. Plus who wouldnâ€™t rather enjoy an aft noon or evening cooking and taking in the smells of your favorite foods being cooked over an open flame. Outdoor grills are also a great way to keep the house cool in the summer time. No need to fire up the oven. With most grills and accessories, you can grill, bake, roast, and slow cook without overheating your kitchen and taking advantage of spending time outdoors.